Check Regal Poker for Latest Poker News, poker strategy tips and more.
The trick to getting started playing Craps is to learn a couple of the basic bets and how the game progresses.
All crap games follow a set order of play; each round starts with the come out roll and continues until a seven is rolled.
- Bet’s are placed
- A shooter rolls the Come Out Roll
- If a 2, 3, 7, 11 or 12 is rolled the round ends
- If the round ends winning bets are paid
- If a 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 is rolled the point is established
- The shooter now rolls again
- If the point is rolled the round ends and wins are paid
- If the shooter rolls a 7 the round ends
At Regal Poker you will find the best articles about how to play poker, visit us and check out our promotions we offer you the best online poker games.
When you are new to craps you should focus on just two bets. The Pass Line Bet and the Odds Bet. You place the Pass Line bet by placing a chip on the Pass Line section of the table. If the shooter rolls a 7 or 11 you win even money. If the shooter rolls a 2, 3 or 12 you lose. Using this bets you are keeping the house edge low. The Pass Line bet has a house edge of around 1.4% and the Odds Bet has no house edge at all.
Don’t miss our special articles about Texas Hold’em and blackjack, become the best player that you can be! Get all the latest PokerNews updates on your social media outlets. Follow us on Twitter and find us on both Facebook and Google+!