Check Regal Poker for Latest Poker News, poker strategy tips and more.
High Streak Blackjack is a brand new Blackjack game that gives players the chance of winning a bonus payout for an additional sidebet once you manage to get yourself on to a winning streak.
A winning streak is two consecutive winning hands in a row, and this winning hand can be anything and isn’t restricted to a Blackjack hand.
The side bet would payout up to ten times your side bet stake once you manage to get onto the fourth winning streak
Learn everything that you need to know about how to play poker, and become a professional in Blackjack and Texas Hold’em
High Streak blackjack is played exactly like regular blackjack.Players are attempting to make a total of 21 without going over and beating the dealer’s total. The primary difference is the High Streak side bet. When a player makes this side bet they are eligible to receive a bonus payout when they reach two winning hands in a row. As soon as the player has a losing hand the side bet is forfeited and must be placed again in order to qualify for the bonus.
For European Blackjack the standard rules vary slightly from what is played in American casinos as follows:
- The game is played from eight decks of cards that are re-shuffled after every round. While in the United States this is called a “shoe” game and has special rules around it, in Europe all games are played with this large number of cards that are frequently re-shuffled.
- A dealer is obliged to draw (“hit”) when they receive a hand of sixteen. They must “stand” on a soft seventeen – which means a seventeen composed of several cards.
- “Double down” is available only on hands of nine, ten or eleven. To “double down” a player must double their initial wager and take only a single card on their hand.
- “Double down” can be performed on splits. “Splits” are created by a player doubling their initial wager and then dividing their first hand of two cards into two new hands.
- “Splits” are allowed, but not on fours, fives or cards with a value of ten.
- No re-splitting is allowed.
- Early surrender is still allowed with half of a bet being forfeited, and only if the dealer has no Ace showing.
- No peeking allowed, meaning a player loses their total bet on a dealer’s “blackjack”.
- A player with “blackjack” is paid three to two on their wager, while insurance pays two to one on the bet. Insurance is a side bet placed on the dealer’s hand. This can create a “break even” situation for a player whose dealer is holding an Ace.
Looking for best online poker game website? Follow us and check out our promotions we offer you the best online poker bonus.
With these rules in mind, “High Streak” Blackjack introduces a new element to the standard game; a “side bet”. This feature pays out additional amounts to the winner of a round of Blackjack.
A player makes their side bet, and after two consecutive winning rounds gets an “even money” payout of one to one. Their third consecutive win will deliver a two to one payout; the third brings five to one on the wager and if a player wins four consecutive rounds after their first three rounds of “High Streak” they receive a ten to one payout.
What this means is a winning streak of eight games in a row will payout the biggest ratio to the winner. An experienced player with good strategy could use the rules of European Blackjack to build themselves some ample payouts on a good game of “High Streak” Blackjack.
Don’t miss our special articles about Texas Hold’em and blackjack, become the best player that you can be! Get all the latest PokerNews updates on your social media outlets. Follow us on Twitter and find us on both Facebook and Google+!