Check Regal Poker for Latest Poker News, poker strategy tips and more.
Baccarat is played with six decks and two players, you and the Banker. One hand is dealt to each of you. To win, you must pick the hand with the highest total, the highest score being 9, and the lowest a zero. If you bet on a tie and win, you get paid 9 to 1 for bigger wins. .
How to Play
The player must first choose whether to bet on the Player, the Banker, a Tie or a combination of all three by placing the chips on the demarcated sections on the table and clicking the Deal button.
The next step involves selecting an amount to wager ($1, $5, $25, $100 and $500 – the maximum wager is $500).
Both the player and the Banker will then receive two cards.
Cards two to nine work at face value, Aces are equivalent to one while face cards (Jack, Queen, King) are equal zero.
At Regal Poker you will find the best articles about how to play poker, visit us and check out our promotions we offer you the best online poker games
Victory goes to the party with the highest total hand value. If both hands are tied, it is considered a loss unless the player has bet on a tie. The total is decided by adding up the two cards that make up each party’s hand together. If the totals reach the double digit range, only the second number counts as the value of the hand.
The Player always plays first and can receive a third card if the two-card total falls between zero and five.
The Banker can also receive an extra card but it’s a little more complicated. If the Banker’s hand value is equal to seven, eight or nine, a new card will not drawn. If the total of the Banker’s hand is equal to zero, one or two , the Banker draws another card. If the hand total falls between three and six, the Banker draws a card according to the chart below:
|Banker||Player’s Draw Card|
Win Or Lose:
- You must pick the hand with the highest total.
- You picked a Tie to win and there is a tie.
- You bet on the Player and the hand wins, you win what you bet. A $5 bet pays back your $5, plus an additional $5.
- If you bet on the Banker and the hand wins, you win your bet minus a 5% commission.* For example, a $5 bet pays back $5, plus an additional $4.75.
- You bet on a Tie and if the Tie wins, you get nine times your bet. A $5 bet pays back $5, plus an additional $45.
- The suit of a card has no bearing or value.
- Cards numbered from 2 to 9 have face value.
- 10’s, jacks, queens, and kings are worth zero.
- Aces have a value of 1.
- Add the values of each card in the hand, dropping the tens place value to find the score.
- For example, 7 + 7 = 14 results in a value of 4 when you drop the tens place value (the number 1 in 14).
Don’t miss our special articles about Texas Hold’em and blackjack, become the best player that you can be! Get all the latest PokerNews updates on your social media outlets. Follow us on Twitter and find us on both Facebook and Google+!